I found a neglected bag of pom poms and some dot stickers and decided to gather up a selection of round-shaped things for our free play art this week.
I have a feeling the mini cupcake papers are going to be a hit and the hole punch is always loads of fun.
This week: Round and Round
- colored construction paper
- cardboard circles (cut from a cereal box)
- round plastic lids
- mini cupcake papers
- cardboard tube “slices”
- pom poms
- dot stickers (from the office supply store)
- circle punch
- hole punch
- strips of scrapbook paper (for punching or whatever!)
- basic supplies: glue, scissors, something to draw/color with
I wonder what they will create? I’ll come back and update this post with photos of their creations!
Happy playing this weekend – we’ll be birthday-partying!