I’m sharing the how-to for our homemade Father’s Day card at Make and Takes today – a fun spinner cardfilled with special activities and treats for our dad. My girls are so excited to give this to their dad on Sunday!
Here are a few more ideas for celebrating Dad that we’ve shared over the past years:
- Father’s Day Crossword Puzzle Card– make personalized crossword puzzle clues for Dad
- Fishy Compliments– watercolor & crayon resist string of fish with sweet compliments from the kids
- Painted Cork Coasters – we have been using these for almost 5 years, unsealed, and they look like new!
- All About Daddy – ideas for interview cards and paper bag books that celebrate Dad
- Simple Father’s Day Gifts Kids Can Make – a post I shared at Simple Kids with lots of fun kid-made gifts for Dad
What are you doing this Sunday to celebrate or remember the Dads and Grandpas in your life?